Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Agency company, like TopTal or Upwork with their own style

Sep 11, 2018 - Software Developer in Saint Petersburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

- hight salary - long-term international projects - remote work

Cons

For in-company employers where are still paid vacations and paid time between projects but with less salary. But business direction has been changed a lot since the beginning. Right now there are only remote positions with next cons: - uncomfortable time tracker - no paid vacations - you might need to wait a lot of time till they find you a good project (without paying)

7 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that makes remote dev work easy

Apr 18, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.

Cons

No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.

6 people found this review helpful

Soshace Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Really nice place to work

Dec 30, 2019 - Full Stack Devoleper
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Soshace over a year now and I am really happy with it! They get me a job in less than 2 weeks, so I started working really quick. The client they got me is really enjoyable to work with, and the developers who were also from Soshace were really helpful on my first weeks and they are always there if you need a hand. Payments are done without any delays or exceptions.

Cons

So far, I did not see any disadvantages working with Soshace.

1 person found this review helpful

Soshace Response

HR Lead

Great to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write about your work at Soshace.

Discover more reviews about Soshace.