Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Really nice place to work

Dec 30, 2019 - Full Stack Devoleper
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Soshace over a year now and I am really happy with it! They get me a job in less than 2 weeks, so I started working really quick. The client they got me is really enjoyable to work with, and the developers who were also from Soshace were really helpful on my first weeks and they are always there if you need a hand. Payments are done without any delays or exceptions.

Cons

So far, I did not see any disadvantages working with Soshace.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Lead

Great to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write about your work at Soshace.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that makes remote dev work easy

Apr 18, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.

Cons

No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.

6 people found this review helpful

Soshace Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work remotely with.

Jul 29, 2019 - Full Stack Developer in Santo Domingo
    Business Outlook

Pros

As for the Pros, so far I can you say that human resource management and people treatment are pretty well handled. The same goes for transparency and workflow. Payment is always on time, so you don't have to worry about it. Great projects variety, you can find really interesting projects to be part of. Pretty friendly

Cons

As for cons, I don't know if you may find them as REALLY cons: Time tracking can sometimes be a bit mentally stressful due to the tool being used for it, but it's not that much of a problem. Other than that, pretty amazing experience so far.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

HR Lead

Thank you for your comments! Speaking of the branding, it's markedly important for us and we focus relentlessly on Soshace brand recognition worldwide.

Discover more reviews about Soshace.