Source Intelligence - Experience May Vary Depending On Department Working In | Glassdoor
  1. "Experience May Vary Depending On Department Working In"

I have been working at Source Intelligence

Pros

I really enjoy the culture and all of the people who work here. The pay is okay for a person with no college degree who needs to assist in supporting his family, not solely support.

Cons

Management is not that great. My manger is a micro-manager and piggy-backs off of the success of others. My manager takes the team in a conference room and blows up at them at least twice a month because she is incapable of leading a team correctly

Advice to Management

Don't just choose managers based off of how long they've been at a company or the success they've had in their previous role. Really take a hard look at they character and see if they're a fit leader.

Source Intelligence2016-06-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Professional Experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Source Intelligence

Pros

During my time at Source Intelligence I had a geniune great working experience. The environment was welcoming and friendly as well as efficient and collaborative. Teams meet regularly and communication between employees was very effective. I also appreciated how supervisors always checked in on interns and other team members. While help is always available, supervisors also allow their team to work independently and...

Cons

As an intern, there was sometimes busy/grunt work that needed to be done. However, it was always reassuring to know that once the "before" work was done something great was going to come out of it.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to always be sure interns know what the work they are doing is contributing too- I know it made me appreciate the work I was doing!

Source Intelligence2015-11-11

"Zero room for growth. You end up losing confidence in yourself."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I worked at Source Intelligence

Pros

Good location, but that's it!

Cons

The department I worked at had the most incompetent manager who was clueless and did not understand the business at all. She made her employees' life hell by asking them to spend time working on completely random and unrelated tasks. The work that you put in would finally go waste as it would serve no purpose. She fed her ego by putting her employees down.

Advice to Management

Choose wisely before making someone the manager of a department. An entire department, despite having smart and talented employees, will suffer if it's guided by a wrong person.

Source Intelligence2017-10-17

Discover more reviews about Source Intelligence.