Source2 - Fantastic Company to Grow With | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Source2

"Fantastic Company to Grow With"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Winter Park, FL
Current Employee - Human Resources in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Source2 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's well run and a fun environment to walk into every day. Management's very strategic and constantly moving the company forward.

Great flexibility. Awesome culture. You really feel that you’re part of something bigger beyond a job description.

Cons

The pay starts a little on the lower side, but they do promote from within and have semi-annual reviews with merit pay.

Other Employee Reviews for Source2

1. "Great Company"

I worked at Source2 part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked at source2 as a part time scheduling recruiter. I have nothing but great things to say about this company and the people who work there. From day one, I was greeted with friendly faces and felt so welcomed. I liked that it was organized and I knew what I had to do each day. They also encourage teamwork which is nice, because there's always someone willing to help if you have a question. Management encourages and lets you know the work you're doing is appreciated. I had a pleasant experience working here and it allowed me to learn more about recruiting. They were very flexible with schedules, as I was also a student while working there. Source2 is a great place to work and I'm glad I was given the opportunity.

Cons

Can't come up with any cons!

"Great company that truly cares about its employees!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

Pros

Great company and culture, a great environment to work in, and everyone is extremely positive! Imagine working with family- that's what it feels like! Everyone looks after each other and no one hesitates to share their knowledge/experiences with you to make sure you succeed. Upper management is very approachable and always make themselves available to you. Source2 truly cares about its employees and does an excellent job at providing us with the tools and guidance we need to be successful in our jobs.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.