South Carolina Federal Credit Union - Financial Support Rep | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Many organizations say that work/life balance is important to them" (in 18 reviews)

• "Truly one of THE best 401K match a company can give" (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons to list at this time" (in 4 reviews)

• "There is more work/life balance for the back office department employees versus the financial center employees" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Financial Support Rep"

Current Employee - Financial Support Representative in Summerville, SC
Current Employee - Financial Support Representative in Summerville, SC

I have been working at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work with amazing people, great company, great benefits, upper management all the way to CEO is open door policy! Great work life balance. Onsite training and continuous learning.

Cons

Pay is ok but not what I expected, Goals are not always easy to meet. If location is important, this job isn't for you. You could live in Summerville, but have to travel all the way to James Island, or Downtown. You can put in for transfers but you would have to wait for someone to leave that location and it's not always guaranteed.

Advice to Management

None!, Management is great! Helpful all the time!

Dec 4, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Representative

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback about your employee experience. We're so happy that you're satisfied with the organization's benefits, learning opportunities, and open-door policy . We... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company!"

I have been working at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great benefits (Health, 401K, Gym, Wellness)
    Senior Management is very approachable - great leaders
    Positive, happy culture!
    Wonderful training
    Promote from within - mentoring

Cons

Strong sale environment - might not be for everyone

Advice to Management

Always get feedback from every level - sometimes things can be lost in translation.

Nov 21, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Representative

Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review. We agree that our sales environment may not be for everyone, so we do our best to teach our employees that selling with integrity begins with a service... More

2. "Financial Center Manager"

Current Employee - Financial Center Manager
    Current Employee - Financial Center Manager

Pros

Great place to work. Company culture is second to none. Work life balance is strongly encouraged by leadership team. Voted Best Places to Work.

Cons

Insurance benefits is a work in progress. Multiple software programs for job requirements can be tedious at times; however, improvements are being worked through.

Advice to Management

Continue with leading by example.

Feb 14, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Representative

Thank you for submitting an employee review! We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with senior leadership!

Discover more reviews about South Carolina Federal Credit Union.