South Carolina Federal Credit Union - Financial Support Rep | Glassdoor
  1. Financial Support Rep

Current Employee - Financial Support Representative in Summerville, SC

I have been working at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Work with amazing people, great company, great benefits, upper management all the way to CEO is open door policy! Great work life balance. Onsite training and continuous learning.

Cons

Pay is ok but not what I expected, Goals are not always easy to meet. If location is important, this job isn't for you. You could live in Summerville, but have to travel all the way to James Island, or Downtown. You can put in for transfers but you would have to wait for someone to leave that location and it's not always guaranteed.

Advice to Management

None!, Management is great! Helpful all the time!

South Carolina Federal Credit Union Response

December 4, 2017Talent Acquisition Representative

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback about your employee experience. We're so happy that you're satisfied with the organization's benefits, learning opportunities, and open-door policy . We agree… there are some fantastic people who work here! Additionally, we appreciate ...

1. Best Place to work!

Current Employee - Client Services Administrator in Charleston, SC

I have been working at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

South Carolina Federal Credit Union is truly the best place I have ever worked. They care about their employees and the benefits offered are unmatchable. South Carolina Federal Credit Union gives employees the change to grow and always tries to promote internally whenever possible.

Cons

There are no cons to add.

2. Great Work Environment

Former Employee - Sales Representative in North Charleston, SC

I worked at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

I really enjoyed working with the people at SC Federal. I enjoyed what the organization represent and how they value their internal and external members.

Cons

Work hours conflicts with real life hours. If you are a full time employee and life changes for you the company does not work well with changes much. Especially if you are in a sales position.

Advice to Management

I would advise management to work with mothers and caregivers by offering reduced full time hours.

Discover more reviews about South Carolina Federal Credit Union.