South Carolina Federal Credit Union - An Emphasis on People Helping People | Glassdoor
  1. "An Emphasis on People Helping People"

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative

I have been working at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time for less than a year

Pros

South Carolina FCU is a company dedicated to their members, employees, and the community. They offer ample opportunity to volunteer and give back - living up to their "people helping people" motto. Everyone there is dedicated to helping you succeed and offer the best service you can give. There is an emphasis on growth and integrity and I couldn't be happier to work here.

Cons

No cons come to mind!

South Carolina Federal Credit Union2020-01-08

South Carolina Federal Credit Union Response

January 13, 2020Human Resources Team

Wonderful feedback! Appreciate you highlighting so many of the wonderful things you love about your credit union career. Thank you!

Continue reading
  1. "Love my Employer, and they love me!"

I have been working at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very caring, genuine, Family focused, community driven employer who is by far above the norm when it comes to walking the walk and talking the talk. Great benefits, caring management, constant feedback and nurturing for growth. Always looking for ways to enhance our footprint in the communities and SC as a whole.

Cons

Can’t think of one con

South Carolina Federal Credit Union2020-03-27
  2. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Security Administrator in Charleston, SC

I have been working at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work-life balance and incredible benefits.

Cons

Not a single one I can think of.

South Carolina Federal Credit Union2020-03-10

South Carolina Federal Credit Union Response

March 10, 2020Human Resources Team

Fantastic to hear you're happy in your role here at the credit union! Thank you for leaving a review so others can learn more about your employee experience.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about South Carolina Federal Credit Union.