Cover image for Southwest Key Programs

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent coworkers, subpar management

Apr 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Benito, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, Fun job, Good benefits, Overnight available for YCW

Cons

Bad management Scheduling (24/7 for YCW)

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Benefits

Nov 29, 2022 - Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits , and pay

Cons

Nothing to add here for cons

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful company, great people

Nov 28, 2022 - Human Resources in Brownsville, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay. Healthy and happy work environment. Great managers, they are always smiling and have high energy. Inclusiveness, understanding, willing to listen to your concerns and ideas. I love the company, the companies goals, our mission statement. I love that we in fact are here for the children, to help the children and do what is best for them. I love attending the meetings with our National Directors. They provide great training, advice and if you're really listening, their words truly impact and touch your heart. I would 100% recommend the company.

Cons

The bad name we have is sad, I guess it's different in every program and department. There are many people who love the company and love working for the company and there are those who have bad experiences and speak badly about the company. I truly believe the only people who complain on here are creating the unhealthy work environment. If you want to see a healthy difference you have to be the difference. Go in with a smile and communicate concerns. Don't pay mind to the "pettiness" it has nothing to do with you. Don't be part of the problem. As far as management, if you have unhealthy managers please voice your concerns in detail. Be the change you wish to see.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Southwest Key Programs.

Southwest Key Programs Photos