Space Dynamics Laboratory - This is the best place I've ever worked | Glassdoor
  1. "This is the best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in North Logan, UT

I have been working at Space Dynamics Laboratory full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work is enjoyable, benefits are fantastic, own personal office, coworkers are helpful. It pushes me to grow and learn constantly, which I love. Overall, just a fantastic place to work. I didn't know that there are places like this in the world to work.

Cons

People are willing to spend time discussing deep technical expertise. I sometimes have a tough time finding people at their desks though when I need to talk things over. Not a big deal though. I just have to try a few times. Also, they are a little understaffed now so workload is sometimes overwhelming, but I know they are trying to hire rapidly to meet the demand.

Advice to Management

My biggest concern is long-term employment. Every job I have worked I have seen layoffs start after a couple of years into it. It has become the norm for me to expect shrinking at every workplace, and hope that it doesn't start here too. I think this place has both diversity and volume of contracts that hopefully things continue for the next decade at the very least.

Space Dynamics Laboratory2019-01-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "So great"

Current Employee - Lab Assistant

I have been working at Space Dynamics Laboratory part-time

Pros

Great pay, really flexible hours, nice people

Cons

Can be monotonous at time

Space Dynamics Laboratory2019-08-09
  2. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Engineering Assistant in Logan, UT

I worked at Space Dynamics Laboratory part-time for more than a year

Pros

They are flexible with student's schedules. They have occasional company wide activities.

Cons

I can't think of anything.

Advice to Management

Create more Entry Level Electrical Engineering jobs please.

Space Dynamics Laboratory2019-05-20

Discover more reviews about Space Dynamics Laboratory.