SpareFoot - The best opportunity to build a career, learn a ton, and seriously get stuff done. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SpareFoot

"The best opportunity to build a career, learn a ton, and seriously get stuff done."

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Super genius coworkers, plenty of opportunities to take ownership and be empowered, so much to learn and do, every day is different and exciting, fun culture with no shortage of great parties, transparency and access to principals, no pretentiousness, very accommodating of employee needs, company is actually going places and doing something totally unique in our industry.

Cons

Can't complain, but there is a 20-word minimum for this section. I am sometimes stressed, but this is self-inflicted and the byproduct of what's actually a good thing— the massive, never-ending to-do list. Love it!

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome!

Other Employee Reviews for SpareFoot

1. "Providing customer service unlike any other."

Current Employee - Customer Experience Team in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Experience Team in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We help shape customer's experiences. You are part of a team that works very hard to find ways to improve the relationships between customers and the self storage facilities we help to them find. You are encouraged to come up with new ways to help improve these experiences, and get to see those ideas come to fruition much quicker and with better results than any other company you may have suggested an idea to and not seen much become of it.

Cons

You may have to work a weekend or two initially, but that can be easily managed like any other aspect of a work week.

Advice to Management

Keep staying cool and being understanding of employees' needs and times away from the office.

2. "Amazing company with passionate people"

Current Contractor - Content Marketer in Austin, TX
    Current Contractor - Content Marketer in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Full of Intelligent and genuinely awesome coworkers who love what they do, a growing company that has no egos and and genuinely cares about its employees and customers, an unparalleled culture of respect, fun and transparency, it's easy to look forward to coming into work every morning, lots of accessible mentorship, opportunities to grow, the perfect balance of work and play.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep SpareFoot amazing.