"Amazing Place to Work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sparkcentral full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I started, I wondered if my expectations of Sparkcentral (based on the impressions I got during the interview) might be too high. Turns out they weren't. Best. Place. Ever. • Amazing product • Great work-life balance • Coworkers that are genuinely excited about their work and team • Awesome work environment • Learning and growth is encouraged • Employees are taken care of (benefits and salary are great) • Executive and office teams aren't just satisfied with the status quo, they're always adding new things (ensuring our benefits stay competitive and work environment stays super-duper)

Cons

I honestly can't think of a single con. Just go read all the pros again, and if you aren't inspired to at least interview here, then I'm not sure what else to tell you.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Working at Spark..."

5.0
    Current Employee - CSM

I have been working at Sparkcentral full-time for more than a year

Pros

- an open and collaborative environment - great benefits - plus the Head of HR is amazing! - great leadership team Best of all... an awesome product!

Cons

Free lunch, and no gym membership :) This is a software startup, so there are growing pains and shifts in priorities...but the beauty of it is that your voice is heard throughout it all (if you want your voice to be heard).

"The boat is not just sinking - it has sunk"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Sparkcentral full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ability to work from home. Adequate health care package.

Cons

- Massive layoffs. 90% of the US office was recently let go. - Prior to layoffs, management was a boys club who used aggression as a form of communication. - No growth, no incentives, no motivations. You would be lucky to receive even verbal praise for your work, let alone monetary compensation or promotions. - The CEO is visionless, out of touch, and straight up mean. I watched him, on more than one occasion, verbally berate IC's for management's poor decisions. - Absolutely no sales growth, with an unbelievably high churn rate for existing customers. All in all, just a very sad place to work.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Sparkcentral.