Sparkcentral - Amazing Place to Work! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Amazing Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sparkcentral full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

When I started, I wondered if my expectations of Sparkcentral (based on the impressions I got during the interview) might be too high.

Turns out they weren't. Best. Place. Ever.

• Amazing product
 • Great work-life balance
 • Coworkers that are genuinely excited about their work and team
 • Awesome work environment
 • Learning and growth is encouraged
 • Employees are taken care of (benefits and salary are great)
 • Executive and office teams aren't just satisfied with the status quo, they're always adding new things (ensuring our benefits stay competitive and work environment stays super-duper)

Cons

I honestly can't think of a single con. Just go read all the pros again, and if you aren't inspired to at least interview here, then I'm not sure what else to tell you.

Advice to Management

Continue to make us the company that is defined by the "pros" in this and every other review here on Glassdoor. You guys are making Sparkcentral awesome as a product, company, and employer, so keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Making customer service cool again"

I have been working at Sparkcentral full-time

Pros

- Solid group of people. Political career climbers need not apply, our founder and CEO is looking for true team players and has no tolerance for internal politics. The result is an awesome group of talented people that you want to hang out with.

- Users love our product. Success builds on success and it's amazing when customers are truly happy with the product and the service they receive from the team. On top of this, our roadmap is killer.

- Executives are listening. While they have a clear vision of where we're going, the executive team is always looking for feedback and ideas to make things better. Every person in the company matters.

- The perks are nice. We have unlimited PTO, a fun budget for new hires (still haven't spent all mine), a nice new office on the horizon, lunch, team outings and offsites are frequent.

Cons

- I have a family and compared to larger companies, the health and wellness benefits are not as strong. I anticipate this improving as we grow.

- The current office is loud and crowded, can't wait for the new office on California!

Advice to Management

Not sure why I would post this here anonymously, I'd rather just hit them on Slack or email.

"A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

- LOVE LOVE LOVE the company culture. It's actually fun to come to work! (Except it's not always fun coming in on Monday mornings, but I don't think anyone will ever like Mondays.)
    - There's transparency within the company; weekly company-wide meetings, one on one time within departments and cross-departmental collaboration.
    - Everyone is passionate about our product and doing what it takes to make Sparkcentral great!
    - Great work life/personal life balance and unlimited PTO

Cons

- There are definitely growing pains (expected), and you have to be okay with a little ambiguity. It can be overwhelming at times, BUT if you love a challenge and are type of person who takes the initiative then you will be fine!

Discover more reviews about Sparkcentral.