Sparks Personnel Services - HMMMM Looks like Sparks is putting in its own reviews to pump up it's overall rating. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sparks Personnel Services

"HMMMM Looks like Sparks is putting in its own reviews to pump up it's overall rating."

Former Employee - Associate Manager
Former Employee - Associate Manager

I worked at Sparks Personnel Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Not sure I can recall any.

Cons

I read the recent reviews and had to chuckle. I have to say they are exactly like every other staffing service out there, pushing sales over service EVERYTIME. The salaries are way out of line with what is posted on here. As a former Associate Manager for three years I never made the kind of money they claim and I worked my tail off.

They claim the have a work life balance well I can say I was almost always the first in and the last out working long hours with little to no return. Going out and getting drunk after work is not FUN at work it is drinking away the problems.

They tend to fill their respective staff with mostly young women and typically white women just out of college with little to no business sense. About half the staff was nice the rest were kind of snobby, rude and just plain mean spirited.

I agree with the other posting that the team of upper management is all just a bunch of bullies. Specifically one or two come to mind who do in fact talk about other staff. They seem to always be spreading rumors and gossip. There is always drama with the internal staff.
FYI They will take away the 401K whenever things get a little tough.

Advice to Management

The also have a serious leadership problem. We know your heart is not in it, your just there for the easy $. Sell the company already!

Other Employee Reviews for Sparks Personnel Services

1. "Good Place to Work"

Pros

Good agency for finding work with Fortune 500 companies. Can temp to hire.

Cons

minimal benefits, such as health

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

2. "Best place to work!"

Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at Sparks Personnel Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I could not even begin to express how much I loved working at Sparks Group. I was a full time employee, and only left due to having to move states. The culture is absolutely amazing! The people are fun, communicative, and really care. The upper management ensures that you are set up for success and will help you through out the way! The CEO, President are very much involved, which is hard to find! Would work here again in a heartbeat!

Cons

There is literally not a thing I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!