Spartan Auto Group - Lube Technician | Glassdoor

"Lube Technician"

Lube Technician in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Spartan Auto Group

Pros

Management is very friendly, and very understanding and compensating when you need time off if you have a good reason. Wages at least for flat rate technicians are very competitive. The service department is usually very busy, so making money is not a problem

Cons

Spartan toyota is a family ran company, therefore there mentality is theasy family and company money comes before your money as an employee so getting a raise is sometimes difficult.

Advice to Management

If you want to be management at Spartan toyota you will need to plan on working here for a long time because most of the management positions consist of family or family friends, if you are not these you will need to work very hard and plan on being here a good while.

Spartan Auto Group2017-01-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Service Advisor"

I have been working at Spartan Auto Group full-time

Pros

Great environment to work in. Management and co-works are great. Health Insurance 401K the basic stuff The pay is pretty decent, the customer flow is really nice considering there are not much other competition from other Toyota Dealership. The work is really easy, you go in early in the morning write up cars and you sell services needed on the vehicles. Very typical stuff and not difficult. When... something actually difficult comes up management will jump in to help out. The dealership is always clean, many times have I heard customers tell me we have the cleanest facility, which as far as I know is actually pretty true. Management is pretty understanding if you need to take a day off or be absent for something.

Cons

Down times can get really boring and when that happens people tend skip each other and making money becomes harder No base pay, money is generated 100% from commission and only from whatever you get from labor, no commission from parts.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Spartan Auto Group2017-09-13
  2. "I Liked The Family"

Former Employee - Car Salesman in Lansing, MI

I worked at Spartan Auto Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Owned by a hardworking family that was onsite and available.

Cons

Working almost every weekend and missing time with family and friends was a little difficult.

Spartan Auto Group2019-08-04

Discover more reviews about Spartan Auto Group.