Spartan Auto Group - office worker | Glassdoor
  1. "office worker"

I worked at Spartan Auto Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some people are nice to work with and the schedule is what I needed at the moment for my work / life balance.

Cons

Company does not care about employees at all. If you can make the millionaire owner richer, then you might be accepted to stay for a while. Dont expect any leniancy for holidays, family emergencies, surgery, graduations, newborn children, or any other major life event. It is strictly business and no one cares who you are or what you contribute. You are VERY disposable!!

Advice to Management

Take some time to invest into an employee appreciation program. Employees that are happy and satisfied with their employer are more likely to have better production rates and over all make the company more money

Spartan Auto Group2015-08-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Service Advisor"

I have been working at Spartan Auto Group full-time

Pros

Great environment to work in. Management and co-works are great. Health Insurance 401K the basic stuff The pay is pretty decent, the customer flow is really nice considering there are not much other competition from other Toyota Dealership. The work is really easy, you go in early in the morning write up cars and you sell services needed on the vehicles. Very typical stuff and not difficult. When... something actually difficult comes up management will jump in to help out. The dealership is always clean, many times have I heard customers tell me we have the cleanest facility, which as far as I know is actually pretty true. Management is pretty understanding if you need to take a day off or be absent for something.

Cons

Down times can get really boring and when that happens people tend skip each other and making money becomes harder No base pay, money is generated 100% from commission and only from whatever you get from labor, no commission from parts.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Spartan Auto Group2017-09-13
  2. "I Liked The Family"

Former Employee - Car Salesman in Lansing, MI

I worked at Spartan Auto Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Owned by a hardworking family that was onsite and available.

Cons

Working almost every weekend and missing time with family and friends was a little difficult.

Spartan Auto Group2019-08-04

Discover more reviews about Spartan Auto Group.