Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System - Good | Glassdoor

"Good"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Pros

Lots of great people work there

Cons

Too much work, not enough staff

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System

"I'm proud of my work and some of the people I work with, I just wish those that actually do work weren't paid unfairly."

Current Employee - Cst in Spartanburg, SC
    Current Employee - Cst in Spartanburg, SC

Pros

SRMC is a level one trauma center with amazing doctors and staff. We can come together to save lives and we do so everyday!! I learn daily about compassion as well as medical advancements.

Cons

Management blames HR, HR won't give an honest answer but someone decided it would be smart to base pay on years experience. It doesn't matter if u are lazy and are no good at your job or if u are amazing at your job and always go above and beyond, if you have been an RN for 10 years you will be paid the same.

Advice to Management

With all of the people out of work, wanting to find jobs; to improve SRMC and moral, all the lazy non motivated people need to go! Those of us who have to pick up their slack (all the while knowing we are paid the same) would rather properly train new employees who will work just as hard as us, than continue picking up the slack. There are wonderful nurses looking for jobs while a lazy incompetent nurse who falls asleep during surgeries is being paid....there is something terribly wrong there.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Pros

The employees are dedicated to making the best decisions for patients. Both clinical and non-clinical staff work together to make the organization move forward.

Cons

Need better IT systems and support. Continue to promote IT awards but they don't mean anything if the network is down, the system crashes, systems can't be upgraded due to hardware issues.

Advice to Management

Don't focus on short term solutions to long term problems. The employees are the best part of the organization and need to continue to be invested in and not taken for granted.