Spherion - Great | Glassdoor

"Great"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Pros

be prepared and be on time. return to work after lunch. make sure to stay until the end of your shift

Cons

expected to be on time. only half an hour lunch. cannot leave early for any reason what so ever, ever.

Other Employee Reviews for Spherion

1. "Thankless organization that doesn't support you and expects you to work 60 hours a week."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

The company health benefits are very good. Spherion is a a large well known name in the industry. Most companies know who you are and it can open doors in the sales area for someone.

Cons

As a branch manager working with 7 employees, I saw no concern for our employees of which I felt the company considered expendable. The compnay also promised a speical bonus if certan goals were obtained which my office met. Sperion reneged on the bonus without a satisfactory explaination. A company where you will not be rewarded for your loyalty or efforts

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to what you empplyees out in the feild and branches are saying.

2. "Very Poor Management"

Current Employee - IT Supervisor in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - IT Supervisor in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

The people that worked for SFN Group were the best.

Cons

Management was one of the worst I have ever seen in all my life the company sold far below it true value and the upper management walked away with millions.

Advice to Management

They are gone and the new company should think long and hard about using any part of their management culture.