KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Dynamic, encouraging environment and delish food

Jan 11, 2019 - Operations Assistant in Brooklyn, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team that is very enjoyable to be around while getting a lot of work done. The company was growing quickly during my time and it was exciting to take on the new, unfolding challenges. Transparency and communication are valued at SS, which I really appreciated, and I always felt listened to. They also respect the input from their customers and proceed accordingly. The soups and smoothies are delicious and I miss eating them everyday very much!

Cons

Hmm, con't think of any.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Splendid Spoon Response

It's so important to us that you felt heard during your time with us. Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience. I'm sure we miss you too :)

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great team and so much to learn!

Jan 11, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Splendid Spoon for two years and learnt so much while I was there. The company is fast-growing, the products are awesome, and I loved working for a mission I believed in and could get behind. I also made some amazing friends on the team!

Cons

It's a start-up so there's a lot to do—use it as an opportunity rather than a set-back.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Splendid Spoon Response

Thank very much for sharing your two years with us. Yes, there is definitely a lot to do here at Splendid, and we love your positive outlook. Souper excited to see you have made friends along the way too!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible place to work

Jan 10, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative, passionate team of people who genuinely believe in the product and company mission. Strong leadership team that really cares about culture and development.

Cons

Can't stop eating the soups/smoothies.

2 people found this review helpful

Splendid Spoon Response

We are so fortunate to have you on the team! Collaboration, passion and (of course) delicious food are all part of what we strive for every day.

Discover more reviews about Splendid Spoon.

Splendid Spoon Photos

+ Add Photo
Splendid Spoon photo of: Let's spoon.
Splendid Spoon photo of: Weekly Yoga Class