Splunk - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer
Current Employee - Software Engineer

Pros

Overall, the best thing I can say about Splunk is that if I fail, or don't grow enough as an engineer, or anything like that, it'll be my fault. I'm given all the responsibility I can handle, am treated with respect and trust by my colleagues and managers (including senior management).

Cons

The only real downsides is that in terms of benefits it is just "OK" (especially compared to some of the larger companies like Google and Microsoft). Also, as the company grows, it has some friction around various processes (hiring/recruiting/promotions/etc).

Advice to Management

Figure out how we can grow the product into new markets, like startups.

Other Employee Reviews for Splunk

"Großartiges Produkt, schnell wachsend, EMEA-Management fehlt es an Kompetenz"

I worked at Splunk full-time (More than 3 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Tolle innovative Technologie, sehr schnell wachsende und erfolgreiche Firma mit tollem Geschäftsführer.

Cons

Wächst sehr schnell und manchmal nicht unter Berücksichtigung der Qualifikation und Entwicklung der Leute in der Region EMEA, offensichtlich zu weit entfernt. 'Fürchten' Sie die Verwaltung.

Advice to Management

Haben Sie einen genaueren Blick auf EMEA und die verschiedenen regionalen und auch kulturell bestimmten Unterschiede und folgen Sie "Unsere Werte" und einigen Erfolgsgeschichten und Mustern der anderen Vertriebsorganisationen von US-Anbietern in EMEA.

2. "Internship"

Pros

Incredible program and mentorship, great support from HR and from individual managers.

Cons

There are very few cons to Splunk, it is a fast-paced company with passionate people and great perks.