Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing in every way

May 18, 2021 - Director of Product Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

I recently started at Spokeo. In my first month here I am impressed with the work culture here. Senior Management really cares about its employees in every way, call it compensation, benefits, mental well being and career goals. Your co-workers are respectful, helpful and committed to their work and company. I would highly recommend Spokeo to anyone. Spokeo is on a promising path to become a superstar.

Cons

In the process of evolution, Spokeo has to manage technical debt along with growth, this can get challenging at times. But you must keep the focus to get over the hump.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

7th Anniversary today, starting my 8th year tomorrow - shooting for the Rolex

Mar 24, 2021 - Senior Manager of Workforce and Planning in Pasadena, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Today marks my 7th Anniversary with Spokeo and it is by far the best company I have ever worked for in my 49 years of working (yes, I am that old). Several things to know: 1. Fantastic Benefits - when I started I had been paying almost $600.00 per month in payroll deductions at my previous company. Let's just say I had a rather substantial raise just in the health (medical, dental & vision) care. 2. When we were in the office, lunch every day. 3. All the snacks you could eat. 4. Awesome facility with a combo of work and play atmosphere. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, we haven't been at the office, but when we do go back it'll be back to normal for those in the office. 5. Great founders who actually care about the well-being of the employees and work hard at being fair and generous. 6. Work here and you can add to my list.

Cons

Seriously? After the Pros, do you think I have any cons....Nope, nothing. Great place to work.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Get your Master's at smaller organization that scaling!

Jun 24, 2021 - Human Resources in Pasadena, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large companies are great experiences for learning best practices in your profession. Testing and applying them in a smaller (e.g. startup) is where you advance your understand of what you know and how to appropriately apply it. Spokeo provides that latter in addition to search engine culture (cross-functional, helpful, data-driven as well as scaling up rapidly on the e-commerce and big data fronts. On-site-only has evolved to be remote-with-permission (many places within US), performance reviews have moved to be more clarified with OKR and KPI. A Culture team that proactively encourages staff to meet each other individually and to build relationships across orgs in time of remote working and special events for team or company-wide building via video events.

Cons

Current things that are being worked on include new product development, building up a strong Product Management function as well as a general Marketing team (brand, product marketing, etc.). This will come with time - and, perhaps you could be part of the solution!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Spokeo.