Sport Clips - Team leader awesome, supervisor awesome, unreliable staff and you get over worked | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Team leader awesome, supervisor awesome, unreliable staff and you get over worked"

Current Employee - Stylist in Avondale, AZ
Current Employee - Stylist in Avondale, AZ

I have been working at Sport Clips full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good supervisor for the time being

Cons

Horrible managers at other locations. They will degrade you and treat you awful and you don't have a safe outlet to voice your experience.

Advice to Management

Get proper HR so your employees feel supported and safe

Dec 6, 2018 – Talent and Engagement Specialist

Thank you so much for you feedback and commitment to Sport Clips! We are disappointed to hear about your past experience and we will notify the proper party.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Stylist"

Current Employee - Stylist in Mobile, AL
    Current Employee - Stylist in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Sport Clips part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Everything, goal oriented, great company, always an opportunity to grow and learn, not only do they value their customers but their team members as well.

Cons

None, they truly are a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

Your team is your family, how you treat them is how the atmosphere will be. Taking care of those around you makes for a better work place.

Nov 19, 2018 – Talent and Engagement Specialist

Your review is greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear that you enjoy your Sport Clips family and culture! Happy Holidays!

2. "Field Marketing"

I have been working at Sport Clips full-time

Pros

This company treats you like family and will go above and beyond to support you if you're going through a difficult time with something personal. They have a team culture and treat you to outings when you reach your goals. There's tons of room to grow with the company and move up in whatever avenue you wish to take. They value knowledge and have continuous training for all team members. They truly care about their employees.

Cons

Wish there was 401k match. This is a franchise so depending on which store owner you work for, depends on what kind of team environment you get to join. Some store owners are honestly better than others. Fortunately for me, I'm with one of the best!

Nov 16, 2018 – Talent and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for representing Sport Clips in your market! We are happy to hear that you enjoy your team and feel supported.

You are correct, not all franchisees offer benefits such as a matching... More

Discover more reviews about Sport Clips.