Sport Clips - Great Place for Stylists. | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Great pay and awesome leadership" (in 66 reviews)

• "Health Insurance, great tips, continuing education" (in 48 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great Place for Stylists."

Current Employee - Stylist in Traverse City, MI
Current Employee - Stylist in Traverse City, MI

I have been working at Sport Clips part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great incentives. Great pay for the industry. Supportive management and the owners are amazing. Flexible hours. The goals are extremely reasonable. The team also sends you to classes to improve your knowledge and they help you practice as needed.

Cons

I don't have any cons for Sport Clips.

Jan 2, 2019 – Talent and Engagement Specialist

We love to hear the positive feedback! We appreciate your hard work and commitment to Sport Clips. Wishing you the best year in 2019!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Cliquey"

I have been working at Sport Clips full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is alright for just men cuts all day.

Cons

You can't take your tips out if its credit card, some managers didn't act like managers

Feb 11, 2019 – Talent and Engagement Specialist

I am so sorry you feel this way, this is at the store owners discretion and can vary by location. I suggest getting with your manager or TL to get a better understanding on this. If you are unhappy... More

"Crooks, toxic environment"

Current Employee - Hairstylist in Wall, NJ
    Current Employee - Hairstylist in Wall, NJ

I have been working at Sport Clips part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Clients are treat you well

Cons

As if we don’t makes this company thousands of dollars and our pay checks aren’t enough to live off of, you have the audacity to steal (unauthorized) out of our pay checks money to fund “voluntary miscellaneous” items such as back bar. On top of that, we are bullied to sell products and provide rushed haircuts. Don’t waste your time or talent working here unless your just that desperate. There is NO job security here, no benefits and low hours. The only key questions they care about and are committed to is saving money. You are disposable!

Advice to Management

Stop taking money out your of employees paychecks to fund the un ”voluntary miscellaneous” items you decided to make up. You make enough money off us in service sales as it is and you should truly be ashamed of yourself to think that’s ok.

Clients are well aware of your high turnover rates and it’s because you don’t appreciate and respect your employees.

Feb 11, 2019 – Talent and Engagement Specialist

I am so sorry about your experience. If you have not already, I suggest that you have this conversation with the owner of the store. There may be an opportunity through communication to gain further... More

Discover more reviews about Sport Clips.