Employee Review

Former Employee

Continuously training

Jul 19, 2021 - Salon Manager in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent potential, Clean and efficient, Meeting new people

Cons

Standing long hours Hectic during back to school & major Gregorian holidays

Continue reading

Talent and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your Sort Clips experience!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company with great culture!

Oct 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a wonderful company that lives out its values and provides a high-energy, team-oriented environment.

Cons

I have not had a negative experience here.

Talent and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your Sport Clips experience!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee

used to be great to work at, But now not so much

Oct 1, 2021 - Hair Stylist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun and interesting atmosphere. I have built up quite a following who I enjoy.

Cons

they lie, they set up certain commission structures that are impossible to hit. was in management but because I didn’t work a certain amount of hours per week because it’s literally impossible to be scheduled that many hours I was demoted. The upper management like the area managers are inexperienced and don’t care about the stylists. They like to only tell you everything you’re doing wrong with no positive reinforcement. I just say keep looking unless you’re desperate. they like to highlight being an assistant manager as if it’s a privilege but you only get $.50 more an hour for a a lot more work. The team I currently work for I do not care for. We were bought out just after Covid when we were able to return to work. is he like to play it’s all fun and games make it exciting but in reality it’s not. Only thing I can also say is if you build up a clientele that’s why you’re going to make money when they tip you well. Commission structure is Set up for you to hardly ever hit it.

Continue reading

Talent and Engagement Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry to hear that you are not having a good experience. Each location has a unique commission structure. Have you discussed your concerns with your store owner? I know they will want the opportunity to address them. I will share this with the appropriate party and wish you the best!

Discover more reviews about Sport Clips.