Spotify - Great culture, great people, great potential | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Spotify

"Great culture, great people, great potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Pros

Fast-moving, exciting environment, great coworkers, friendly people - that says it all. Growth opportunity both in company and environment are tremendous.

Cons

Fast-moving - puts a lot of pressure on employees and management. Lot of changes amongst seniors.

Advice to Management

Keep on moving, keep changing - but make sure you create stability and a solid organization. And keep transparence!

Other Employee Reviews for Spotify

"At home at work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Pros

It feels like I have come home. Working at Spotify is being able to work with awesome and challenging projects at the same time as you hang out with your friends. It is a fun, international and young environment where everyone is really positive, passionate, social, ambitious, talented and want to more things forward. There is no one who says that something "cannot be done", or "we have tried it before". And things are moving fast, there is no waiting around for long and bureaucratic processes, rather the opposite. Run fast or you might miss the train. There are so many possibilities to try out your ideas, basically only your fantasy is stopping you.

It also feels like we are all a part of something bigger, it is not just working for a company, it is working for a change of the entire music industry and a change in consumer behaviour. There is a genuine pride of the product and the company among the employees and the management, which I believe is essential.

Regardless of which area you want to work with, (technology, sales, marketing, HR, product development, growth, analytics, legal, finance, label relations or customer service) there is likely to be a cool career opportunity within Spotify.

I know this could sound too positive, but it is my view, and I have tried several other work places and have never experienced anything like Spotify. (Or heard of friends liking their work place as much.) Come join us!

Cons

If you feel like you need a lot of processes in place, knowing exactly what you are supposed to do every day, need peace and quiet at work (yes we do play music at the office sometimes), or if you don't like quick and constant changes, then this is probably not your place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, the inspiring talks, the internal transparency about where we are heading and the fast moving pace.

"Great startup spirit with brilliant people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Pros

Walk to work with a smile on my face every morning.
    Great to work with world class people who are best in their fields.
    Extremely collegial atmosphere where everyone truly is working as one team.

Cons

Be ready to be agile! Very fast moving start-up and nothing is today what it will be tomorrow. Stability junkies beware.

Advice to Management

Continue making efforts to keep the positive spirit and collegiality as the organization scales very quickly and gets geographically dispersed.