"Decent Place"

4.0

I have been working at Spray-Tech full-time

Pros

Continuous company improvement, very customer-centric mindset, attitude pushing towards quality in all aspect, can-do corporate attitude

Cons

There is an overabundance of testosterone in this place, managers bicker amongst themselves when each thinks they have THE right idea and refuse to acknowledge there may be multiple ways to achieve a goal.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Team!"

5.0
    Former Employee - Human Resources Manager in Rialto, CA

I worked at Spray-Tech full-time

Pros

Great team of genuine, hard working people! Leadership has taken the initiative to change the company culture to a place that values people and their work. I am proud to have been a part of the process.

Cons

Continue to fix and improve the inefficiencies from the past. The clean up will pay off!

Spray-Tech Response

President

Thank you so much for this review. We have continued to build our culture in a positive direction. It has made for the highest morale we have enjoyed and we want to continue in that direction!

2. "Nice atmosphere but poor leadership which leads to high turnover"

1.0
    Former Employee - Design Engineer in Rialto, CA

I worked at Spray-Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great employees to be around, many processes to learn and be a part of.

Cons

Be ready to be belittled by the company owner, watch the owner belittle other people, and have unreasonable expectations be put on your shoulders for minimal pay. High turnover.

Spray-Tech Response

President

This is an unfortunate review. I personally regard any type of belittling as the worst thing that could be done to someone. I am very sorry any of the communications I had with this individual would come across that way. We have as part of our team and company culture, a Human Resources Manager and a General Manager whose primary focus is the health and welfare of our company and all of our associates. Any work performance issues are discussed in a private setting. If someone is not doing well in the position they have with my company, we will talk about it with them to see what we all can do to make it a better fit. We believe conversation is the key to an engaging work relationship, especially if there is need for improvement. This is generally not a conversation that anyone wants to have, me included, but is necessary to change poor performance into something better for the associate and the company. Everyone at Spray-Tech/Junair is committed to work and coach in the best way possible and we will continue to improve on that commitment.

Discover more reviews about Spray-Tech.