Spring Venture Group - Great with few cons | Glassdoor

"Great with few cons"

Current Employee - Medicare Advisor in Kansas City, MO
Current Employee - Medicare Advisor in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Spring Venture Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

About a week long training course. Get to listen to successful sales agents to learn different selling methods. Majority young staff, great people to talk to, I can honestly say there wasn't a person there that didn't want to help out or ask how your day was going. Company outings every now and then and some ordered in lunches from time to time.

Cons

Management. Their in a phase of growth right now after moving to the new downtown office and a lot of the questions I had would go unanswered or would be answered by one of the managers who did not like you asking questions. It's a painful process when you're starting out and have questions you want to ask but all the manager's are busy and the people around you are just starting out as well and makes it hard to make a decision. The worst thing you wanna do is spend 2 hours on a phone with a family trying to sign them up then when someone is available they tell you you can't sign them up.Sometimes the underwriting department wouldn't get back with you in a timely manner, but that could be because they just hired a bunch of them as well. There are typically long hours, including working saturday but that's only from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Other Employee Reviews for Spring Venture Group

"Fulfilling and challenging career opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

I have been working at Spring Venture Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Results-driven with opportunities to improve your performance with helpful feedback
    Intellectually-stimulating
    Fast-paced
    Everyone's opinion matters

Cons

Sometimes the hours are long (if that bothers you)

"Spring Venture Group is a group of friends that happen to work together."

Current Employee - Licensed Agent in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Licensed Agent in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Spring Venture Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is is owned and managed by some of the best people I have ever met. We have a lot of fun here but the most beneficial aspect of working here are the skills we are taught. Sales is an art which is not easily taught but here, they have it down to a science. I have developed so many skills which help me to excel not only in the office, but in many other parts of my life. We are given everything we need to succeed and then managed by very caring and talented people. The company culture is awesome! We really do enjoy being around each other!

Cons

It is a good thing we are all friends because we work a lot. It can be fast paced and stressful but that aspect of the job is balanced with, again, great support and many company outings!

Advice to Management

My mother always told me "if you surround yourself with good people, good things will happen" I think you guys have done a great job with this so far and I hope that through our growth and expansion you keep this in mind and keep bringing in the best!