Employee Review

Current Employee

Awesome Place to Work!

Jun 11, 2021 - Sales Agent in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management. Fun and informative training. Awesome commission. Love the Flex Workforce Plan, you can work remote, in home or both. Great hours, you are able to choose your hours. A lots of Perks, fond points, gym memberships, Lots of discounts. Lots of opportunities for growth within the company. Tech team is on the ball. Lots of fun, lots of laughter in this company.

Cons

Haven't ran into any cons.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful Place To Work

Jul 15, 2021 - Sales Associate in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay Benefits Culture Upward Mobility Diversity

Cons

Hours can be rough and can be high stress

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fast Paced Cohesive Teamwork is the Name of the Game!

Jun 24, 2021 - Salesforce Administrator in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is fast paced and we are continually building out new custom functionality for our Salesforce Org. I have been able to work with multiple Salesforce Products and AppExchange integrations which have drastically increased my exposure to the Salesforce Ecosystem. The Salesforce team is quite possibly the most cohesive and supportive team I have ever been a part of. Whether it is a basic or advanced Salesforce related question, or just needing some social interaction, this team is beyond any expectations I ever had for a professional work environment. One of the greatest aspects of this team is the leadership. From the Manager level all the way up to the EVP of Technology, you will find servant leaders willing to go above and beyond to facilitate your success, and that success is continuously rewarded. It is strongly encouraged to take PTO and to maintain a healthy work life balance.

Cons

Depending on the pace of work you prefer, some timelines/due dates can seem rushed. The initial onboarding and gaining a solid understanding of the manner in which our Salesforce Org works can be a small hurdle, however, it just takes willingness to learn and ask questions from the team.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Spring Venture Group.