Sprinklr - N/A | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Work Culture, people, work/life balance" (in 25 reviews)

• "Flexible work opportunities - work from home and multiple different office locations" (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work Life balance could be a challenge but with new changes by leadership could be managed" (in 57 reviews)

• "Most of the reviews are from last year where conditions used to be hectic with no work life balance and they were true at that time" (in 17 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"N/A"

Current Intern - Market Insights
Current Intern - Market Insights

I have been working at Sprinklr as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

great office, people, food, etc.

Cons

I'm not full time, so I'm not sure.

Advice to Management

I don't think I have anything to offer at this moment.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Finally.. A Company That Gets It!"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Achievable Work Goals
    - Clear Career Path & Expectations
    - Beautiful Work Environment
    - Weekly Lunches & Happy Hours
    - Surrounded by People Who Want You To Succeed & Invest in YOU
    - Provides Tools That Make Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities Easier
    - Ability to Travel
    - Ongoing Training
    - Free Parking

Sprinklr has provided me the opportunity to use my sales skills and mix it with my personality - which I love! From the founder all the way down to management, they truly care about your happiness and well-being.

Greatness is possible and it began with me working for Sprinklr.

Cons

The job can be demanding but what sales job isn't?

Advice to Management

"Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.” - Richard Branson

"Toxic burnout culture, no structure or processes, big egos and faux “family” party line."

Former Employee - Marketing in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Marketing in New York, NY

I worked at Sprinklr full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great product that could change the industry
    - Some amazing people amidst all the chaos
    - Exposure to global brands and big logos

Like so many, I came to work for Sprinklr because of the product and vision. It’s truly one of the best out there on the market and has the potential to change customer experience in a big way. And the vision to connect experiences so global brands can have a singular view is so powerful.

It’s the kind of product and idea that is so inspiring it gets people excited with what’s possible. For all the Cons, the product itself is still worth feeling good about and is the foundation for the potential of this company to change the game.

And while there is a pervasive problem with culture, this company also attracts some of the best talent and most elastic, creative minds there are. The connections I made here have grown my career outside of Sprinklr and we’re, in some ways, worth the pain.

Cons

- Reputation of hiring people for one job, then walking in to find your role has completely changed from what was sold in the interview
    - Many past employers bond over PTSD (Post Traumatic Sprinklr Disorder), the “gaslighting” experience and how this company made them doubt their abilities, intellect and basic competency (even with years of former experience at impressive companies)
    - Toxic, abusive work culture. From leaders down the line. Vigorous work hours and high stress due to lack of organizational structure and processes, reactivity and poor leadership practices.
    - Grand vision with no internal processes for execution or guidance by leadership in how to achieve lofty goals
    - Trickle Down blame of non management staff when goals aren’t achieved due to lack of good leadership
    - Claiming to care about every employee but providing no day-to-day support, career growth opportunities or safe space to share issues to help change negative culture.
    - No transparency. Many past and current employees joke about never seeing a budget, even leaders, and having no insight into how their work fits into achieving organizational stability and success.
    - High propensity for Narcissism in leadership that’s upheld by cronies. No actual compassion for people, just big egos, big talk, no execution or clarity and punishment for feedback. You either go along with it or are demeaned to the point you’re “managed out” of the org.
    - Tend to hire “big names” in industry to lead that aren’t adept at managing lean, mean teams and functional day-to-day processes at a company of Sprinklr’s size.
    - Many mercurial leaders who upends processes, railroad projects and progress, hires Yes-People who obstruct potential positive change and who seem to come from a place of passion but is prone to cruel outbursts, demeaning talk and pushing out good people.

This place could be so much better. The product is amazing, the mission and vision inspiring but with a horrible culture, lack of respect for people at all levels, no structure or processes, no roadmap and ever changing job roles with no seeming method to the madness, it’s one giant let down.

The hype shared on social about the loving, family-like, caring, best culture ever is manufactured and does not represent the reality. The “family” environment is actually a passive aggressive fake kindness culture that masks a pervasive undercurrent of backstabbing, hiding information and being unhelpful to sabotage others, and bullying kind, compassionate people who try to create positive change.

There’s something to be said about those who “got out” sharing all the therapy they’ve needed to get past what this culture has done to them. I’ve made friends for life, as have many post Sprinklrites, but sadly it’s the kinds of friends who bond over heavy drinking and sharing horror stories.

There are some bright parts. The promise of what the company could be, the amazing product and handful of resilient, wonderful people amidst the rest are what makes the reality here so sad- this company really could be so much more.

Advice to Management

Truly commit to a culture of change, starting at the top. Get coaching for leaders in repairing toxic behaviors and how to lead from a place of accountability, compassion and effectiveness.

Stop hiring and encouraging narcissism in leadership. Leaders should be of service, truly care about people and be willing to stand up for what’s right.

Realize that passionate “devoted” long term staff with revolving newer employees isn’t a sign of people “not fitting into the Sprinklr Way” but is indicative of a culture where senior employees weed out less toxic new employees to uphold the status quo.

Passion is great. Yelling, demeaning and criticizing in the name of passion is not. Truly great companies get the best out of their people by holding them accountable and lifting them up, not wearing them down.

Discover more reviews about Sprinklr.