Sprint - Experience is Satisfying | Glassdoor
  1. "Experience is Satisfying"

Current Employee - Lead Retail Consultant in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Sprint full-time for more than a year

Pros

I receive good benefits and work with great people. Sprint gives me great resources to help makes me sell and make money.

Cons

I’ve had bad experiences with pay. A lot of other people that are in my same position get paid more then me. Also it’s very hard to move up within the company.

Advice to Management

Move people up within the company. Give more feedback to people who take pride in moving up and the company. I believe if you take care of your employees then more people will stay with the company and a lot of people won’t leave. I feel like a lot of people have left the company because of that reason

Sprint2018-03-28
  1. "Sprint Overview"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant

I have been working at Sprint full-time

Pros

alot of hours to get if you're available to work. commissions can boost your monthly paycheck during the holiday season. good pay rate after you complete the necessary training.

Cons

slow months can cause you to have a lower than expected paycheck. selling goals also during slow months can keep you on the radar when you can no necessarily be a bad salesperson.

Sprint2019-09-07
  2. "Telesales"

Former Employee - TELESALES Representative in Leawood, KS

I worked at Sprint full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Benefits package with health and dental.

Cons

Hard sales position. Must be able to add lines and meet expectations from management. Multiple programs are used in this position.

Sprint2019-11-11

Discover more reviews about Sprint.