Sprint - They Treated us with respect at the Las Vegas Office | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

"They Treated us with respect at the Las Vegas Office"

Former Employee - Wireless Business Tech Support in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Wireless Business Tech Support in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Sprint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It was a wonderful job I loved working for them . My co workers including the supervisiors are like family everyone is so helpful and supportive . My supervisiors were wonderful all of them helped me to become a good agent . Great pay, bonuses and benefits. The Manager is excellent he cares about the employees and the company , he is a hands on manager overseeing every aspect of the daily operation . Great asset to the Company.

Cons

Sometimes there was a narrow margin between the metrix and helping the customer .

Advice to Management

Some needed more communication .

Other Employee Reviews for Sprint

"My concerns and fears were consistently met."

Former Employee - Business Care Representative I in Temple, TX
    Former Employee - Business Care Representative I in Temple, TX

I worked at Sprint full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I was able to telecommute 3 days a week, vacation time off increased with tenure at company, as an employee you pay for your phone up front then your monthly rate plan is unlimited and 90% discounted. Your able to get phones or tablets for your family members and friends as well with heavy discounts. Sprint has a nice 401K plan. There is a lot of room to move up in this company if you are willing to move around the country. Then the sky is truly the limit.

Cons

The organization that I was apart of led in a "need to know" style. That was not my type of management style. The middle management staff can be somewhat inconsistent. The culture is "do as I say; and don't question it!" The existing management structure and power base is in slippery place with the recent investment made by Softbank of 78% controlling interest.

Advice to Management

Remember that it is the non-exempt and exempt level non-management employees that are the true engine of the corporation. Don't disrespect them by ignoring their concerns or ideas. Or you might find yourselves getting handed a notice to leave.

2. "Good benefits but not a smart company to work for"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Santa Clarita, CA
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Santa Clarita, CA

I worked at Sprint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great benefits including medical, dental and vision. good perks with phone service discounts and getting phones. you gain a ton of knowledge on the newest telecommunication products and accessories that go along with them.

Cons

constantly changing policies, not consistent at all with anything. pay is not as good as other cell phone sales jobs such as verizon and att&t. they hire outside managers with no experience in the field sometimes. do not take hr situations serious. not the best management teams at all.

Advice to Management

hire better.