Sprint - One of the best places to work in the KC area - creative, good opportunities, nice physical space - great campus | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sprint

"One of the best places to work in the KC area - creative, good opportunities, nice physical space - great campus"

I worked at Sprint full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

salary, people, flex hours - creative, good opportunities, nice physical space - great campus, good food and activities for employees, fitness center on campus

Cons

micro management, scattered marketing and advertising efforts, lack of clear direction, too many layoffs, atmosphere of paranoia at times

Advice to Management

hire the best people you can and stay out of their way

Other Employee Reviews for Sprint

1. "Best company I ever worked for!!!"

I worked at Sprint full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

For 15 years I had the privilege of working with some great managers and supervisors. People in my department weren’t just co-workers, they were family and good friends.

Cons

There were just so many good things with Sprint/Nextel, that I cannot even think of anything bad to say.

Advice to Management

Thanks for my promotions and work-from-home

2. "Decent Pay, Bad Treatment"

Current Employee - premier care specialist in West Salem, WI
    Current Employee - premier care specialist in West Salem, WI

I have been working at Sprint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They pay fairly well for their call center work. Some of the supervisors try to make the best of the miserable work.

Cons

Most of the upper level management and some of the supervisors are on power trips and treat you like you shouldn't care about anything but their company. Every time you start meeting their demands they make it worse so that they won't have to pay out for bonuses and can have grounds for disciplinary action up to and including termination. They prefer you to get the people off the phone as fast as possible rather than encouraging you to take the time to address and correct the customer's issues.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect. Realize they are human and try not to make their work life miserable.