Sprouts Farmers Market - Worth the work experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

"Worth the work experience"

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Discount,
-healthy choices for lunch,
-you can meet some really cool employees here!
-Over min wage starting pay
-Easy transfers to other departments
-great variety of farmer grown/owned organic produce/products.
-consistent hours

Cons

The management has seems a little off since I've started and ended my work here. The managers can play favorites and only give the "favorites" special permission for some things. Such as like: Listening to music while working, joking around on the floor for 20 minutes and having inappropriate work conversations, letting them off early.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees, please. Listen to us when we tell you there is a problem, especially the ones who work hard (I like to think I was a good working employee). My manager tried, I can give her that much credit, but sometimes I felt like she did not seem to understand, or care to understand about what I had to say.

Other Employee Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

"This job has sucked the life out of me"

Current Employee - Department Manager
    Current Employee - Department Manager

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time (More than a year)

Pros

15% employee discount, benefits package at a reasonable price.

Cons

Upper management plays favorites, the pay is terrible. I was in salaried management at my old company making 50 thousand a year, had almost 9 years and the most this company offered me was 17 thousand a year. I was in a bind and needed a job, so I took it. I was promoted twice and still make less than some of the grocery clerks and I am a department head. The management looks over job experience and picks the person they like most for upper management positions. I put in for store management twice and was told I didn't have enough experience even though I was a member of salaried management at my old store for over 4 years. Bottom line is the management doesn't care about the employees. The only thing that's keeping me here is the benefits, my family needs them and even though we're barely scraping by, it's a paycheck. I am actively looking for some other form of income.

Advice to Management

Move your staff around. Store managers and assistants shouldn't be in the same area for longer than a year. Stop playing favorites and give the right employees there deserved wage.

2. "Not good"

Pros

Cant think of much since they changed from Henry's.

Cons

The pay sucks to start off with you only get one tiny raise a year. You work too hard for the pay you get. Most positions are part time unless you get into management.