Sprouts Farmers Market - Decent company, discount could be better | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

"Decent company, discount could be better"

Former Employee - Cashier
Former Employee - Cashier

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The training was very thorough.
Corporate payroll is very proactive.

Cons

I think the discount could be better. When I was there it was 10 percent, but I heard it was raised to 15 after I left. Other than that, I can't think of any company wide issues. For a college cashiering job, Sprouts was nice.

Other Employee Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

"Great Place to work"

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Company is moving in the reight direction, lots of oppertunity for individual who are willing to take it!

Cons

need better profit share program

Advice to Management

Need to include all levels of he store in our profit share programs. Also needs an employee stock purchasing plan for all team members

"Don't do it..."

Current Employee - Department Manager
    Current Employee - Department Manager

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Easy & Mindless.
    Benefits.

That's pretty much it..

Cons

Look, I have worked in Management for over 5 years for this company. I have worked at multiple stores now as a department head and I can tell you every store I've been at is the same. You work your butt off, proving yourself to another new manager, to gain respect, to try and move up or earn that pittiful $.40 cent raise(if you are lucky) to have nothing ever come from it, The old manager who was lazy and didn't know how to do his job properly(and everyone in the store wonders why he has his job in the first place) moves to another store and then you get to deal with the same MALE manager of the same calibur all over again.

There are hardly any incentives to working here. Bonus's are sad, $100 if you are lucky (quarterly) 15% discount, employee appreciation days that you have to bring food to(potlucks, really?) No stock options!? We make you millions upon millions monthly and we cant get included in this? You have to pay for your own uniforms...sorry buddy, that freezer jacket you HAVE to wear because you are the dairy guy...well, that comes out of your OWN pocket.

Oh, if they transfer you...dont expect a raise, Yeah, those extra miles you are driving... Thats on you buddy.

Don't be a woman either, because only men move up. Sorry, this a boys club.

Advice to Management

Learn what you're talking about. Learn about other departments. We shouldn't know more than you.

Be more respectful. Dont be so lazy. Have better follow through. Have answers for our questions. Actually get stuff done, nothing ever gets accomplished. Better communication.

GET ORGANIZED!