Sprouts Farmers Market - Worked with great people, but managers LOVE to micromanage. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

"Worked with great people, but managers LOVE to micromanage."

Former Employee - Meat Clerk in Greeley, CO
Former Employee - Meat Clerk in Greeley, CO

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Compensation is fair. My manager was the best to work for in the meat department. She was willing to work with your schedule, listened to your needs, and always put her employees before her. That is if you were a loyal and hard worker.

Cons

The store managers were there to tell you what you did wrong but never jumped in to help if you needed it. All they do is micromanage and look down at you. The best part was when corporate would come in because the store managers would be the biggest kiss-ups and really nervous.

Advice to Management

STORE MANAGERS: YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR TITLE. HELP OUT WHEN DEPARTMENTS ARE IN NEED OF IT.

Other Employee Reviews for Sprouts Farmers Market

"Scan Coordinator"

Current Employee - Scan Coordinator in Laguna Niguel, CA
    Current Employee - Scan Coordinator in Laguna Niguel, CA

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Position is a full-time which includes benefits after several months of employment.

Cons

Doesn't pay very much. I don't believe they are competitive with other grocery stores.

Advice to Management

Need to be more involve with the operations of the store. Lack of communication.

"Send in the Clowns"

Former Employee - Third Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Third Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked with a lot of great team members.

Cons

Where to start? I left Sprouts on my own free will because of VERY poor management. No accountability. They will tell you that you are full time then cut your hours. Little to NO chance for advancement unless you are one of the "chosen." Work you like a government mule unless you are one of the "chosen." Big wheels at corporate getting rich off stock trades while we were busting our butts and got nothing! Oh I take that back, I got $60 for my last quarterly bonus. Don't insult me! The evening crew is always short staffed and expected to get the store back in "Grand Opening" condition. The favorites can do almost anything they want such as come in late, leave when they want, walk out on inventory, threaten managers, bully team members with scheduling, and the list goes on and on. We started out with a team that was very positive and upbeat but we have been beat down to where most just show up and go through the motions. This company could care less about its people. Just make money for the stockholders.