St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - My first and only job I've ever had and want! | Glassdoor
  1. "My first and only job I've ever had and want!"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Memphis, TN

I have been working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

St. Jude ensures its employees are happy by providing us with appropriate time-off, great insurance, and planning fun events for us throughout the year. My coworkers are wonderful and they make coming to work easy. I started my career here and I never want to leave!

Cons

There are no cons to working here! It really is a great place to work.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital2019-09-17
  1. "Place towork"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place. excellent benefits, safe, great environment, care about their people as well as patients, fair

Cons

Parking, employee and others drive too fast in the garage

Advice to Management

Create a suggestion box in all departments in an effort to receive feedback and ideas from employees to make St. Jude an even better place to work.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital2020-01-23
  2. "St Jude Children's Research Hospital is good place to work!"

Current Employee - Bioinformatics Research Scientist

Pros

St Jude Children's Research Hospital is a non-profit institute and provides the best benefits for foreign employees. Before joining St Jude, I was a postdoc with J1 visa, it was hard to find a well-paid job in US. St Jude provided me enough relocation fee and well annual salary, which is great for my families. In terms of working environment, I work with other scientists as a team. This leads us to finish the assigned tasks easier, because of high level of team effort.

Cons

If you have kids who need to go to good schools, it is best to live in a good neighborhood far away in Germantown or Collierville. The commuting time from Germantown to St Jude is about 40 mins, but the traffic is usually very busy and a liitle dangerous in the morning and evening.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital2020-01-22

Discover more reviews about St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.