St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Music Therapist

I have been working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital full-time

Pros

St. Jude provides a positive and diverse work environment that is dedicated to care for its employees. I love coming to work every day and seeing my coworkers provide exceptional service.

Cons

Due to the varied and complex needs of the patients treated at St. Jude, the work requires a high level of emotional intelligence. As a clinician working closely with patients and families, I have to make sure I am taking great care of myself as well as taking great care of patients and families.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital2019-11-01

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Response

November 5, 2019

Hello! What a thoughtful review to receive! We are delighted that you enjoy coming to work and recognize the care that your team provides for our patients. We also admire you for recognizing that you need to take care of yourself, too. Being around children with pediatric illnesses can be taxing on our clinicians' emotional health. Please remember our Resilience Center and Living Well program if you find yourself in need of specialized care. Thank you for taking time out of a busy schedule to leave a review!

Continue reading
  1. "This place keeps getting better every year."

Current Employee - Administrative in Memphis, TN

I have been working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

St. Jude leadership truly cares about all of their employees whether you are a worker in the cafeteria or a world-class scientist.

Cons

No company is perfect, but leadership at St. Jude does listen to its staff and makes honest efforts to improve.

Continue reading
    St. Jude Children's Research Hospital2020-02-14
  2. "Wonderful Company"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Memphis, TN

I have been working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is very welcoming and truly helpful. The atmosphere is not overbearing at all like most corporations.

Cons

Parking can be an issue but the company is setting up more parking lots in order to solve it.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital2020-02-13

Discover more reviews about St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.