Staff Care - Great place to start and advance a career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Staff Care

"Great place to start and advance a career"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Pros

SCI believes in teamwork and helping others achieve professional goals. The ability to run your own desk and make pertinent financial decisions are key to financial growth and that is highly encouraged at Staff Care.

Cons

A major downside is the sheer amount of calls that are mandated in some departments. Hitting a call quota isn't always conducive to finding quality doctors, it just looks good on paper.

Advice to Management

Advice for management is to review some of the antiquated practices expected. Listen to employees for fresh ideas and ways to conduct business.

Other Employee Reviews for Staff Care

"The Job Made Me Sick"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Irving, TX

Pros

Like others have said, if you work really hard and are lucky then promotions and advancing your career are pretty easy. It's one of the only jobs I have held where career growth is possible in the same city. Healthcare is a good industry and I would imagine locums work being more desirable with increasing insurance cost to doctors.

Cons

Like I said, this place made me sick! I would feel great outside the office but once there my throat hurt, head throbbed and I felt ill. I really think the stress wore me down! The goals you had were sometimes impossible to reach with many doctors looking down on locums work. You were consistently micromanaged with laughable guidance. You have to work 50 hours a week to hit your salary and it takes forever to get a decent bonus. You even had to come in some Saturday's!! Pay was awful for how much you work. It's very evident management only care about profit and not people. There was either someone being fired or quitting once a week.

Advice to Management

To make the company money you need happy employees. Focus on employee relations and the company could do great!

2. "Assignment review"

Current Employee - Physician in Lincoln City, OR
    Current Employee - Physician in Lincoln City, OR

I have been working at Staff Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All needs met. Days off, vacations, accommodations, pet accommodation, good pay, timely pay.

Cons

None to report at this time

Advice to Management

None