Standard Textile - Company is focused on innovation and development; a great place to develop your professional skills. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Standard Textile

"Company is focused on innovation and development; a great place to develop your professional skills."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

The people are great; very committed to providing high quality services and products to customers. The company is committed to excellence overall.

Cons

Career progression may be a little slow, depending on your expectations. The company attracts smart, young professionals, so it is important to always look for new ways to fully leverage their talents and abilities.

Advice to Management

Consider providing career paths or formalized mentoring programs for employees that are interested in ongoing career development. Retaining employees is key right now.

Other Employee Reviews for Standard Textile

1. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reading, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reading, OH

Pros

I enjoyed my time with Standard Textile. It was a good place to work.

Cons

I had no other opportunities, I had gone as far as I could go with a smaller company.

Advice to Management

N/A

2. "Good company"

I worked at Standard Textile full-time

Pros

They treat their people well. The owners are very involved in the business and there is a lot of employees that have been their for years..

Cons

I really cannot think of any negatives to write regarding this company. I am required to write twenty words so that is what I am doing.