Stanley Steemer International - Stanley Steemer is a very family- oriented and overall rewarding employer. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stanley Steemer International

"Stanley Steemer is a very family- oriented and overall rewarding employer."

Current Employee - Call Center Commercial Customer Service Advisor in Dublin, OH

Pros

Stanley Steemer has provided a low stress, flexible job that really accommodates my personal and professional needs. With plenty of opportunity for growth and promotion into other departments, and the stability of working for a company that is family owned and completely debt-free, there is very little concern of getting laid off. I enjoy management, coworkers and overall, the professional but fun environment.

Cons

If you have poor work ethic, you won't make it very far ;)

Advice to Management

Advice unnecessary

Other Employee Reviews for Stanley Steemer International

"its been a roller coaster ride and no sespect given..."

Current Employee - Senior Lead Technician in Fairbanks, AK
    Current Employee - Senior Lead Technician in Fairbanks, AK

Pros

If you enjot meering different people its a good playe for someone to be the job itself is fairly easy sometimes a little demanding.

Cons

where i work at stanleysteemer the owners really do not show much grattitude for good deeds done its a me before you relationship

Advice to Management

show your employees some sort of respect and stop acting like all we do is wrong and even though ive been here about four years you treat me like i dont know anything lighten up

"When I first came to work, Loved it, now trying to find different job."

Current Employee - CSA in Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - CSA in Fort Wayne, IN

Pros

I love my job, I love Stanley Steemer customers, they are great. Most of the customers we have will continue to use us for a long time. The products are great, and International is great, been there also.

Cons

Management, it's all about the big people, they threaten me with me job on a daily basis. I've been a CSA for almost 5 years, senior CSA in the office, my office manager picks every day, my ITA is 175 or above.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employee's. Change things around every once in a while. When someone makes a mistake don't suspend them for 3 days for $0.22.