Stantec - Great benefits, seemed to keep employees on a good career path. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stantec

"Great benefits, seemed to keep employees on a good career path."

Pros

Great benefits package, good management.

Cons

Stantec bought the company I worked for, the transition was difficult and we all felt like second rate citizens.

Other Employee Reviews for Stantec

1. "Senior Engineer"

I have been working at Stantec full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work with nice people.

Cons

Reasonable pay and benefits but uncertain feelings about the future stability of the profit center,

Advice to Management

Growing through acquisition of new companies without consolidating the core valuas and developing your employees may put the company in trouble sooner or later.

"Unethical"

I worked at Stantec full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits are good and we got free coffee. Pay rates are marginally acceptable but only if you are desperate and can't get a job with a good company

Cons

Pale, stale and male. Absolutely no leadership, all they do is talk, talk, talk and nothing gets done. They are all too busy protecting their own little kingdoms to do the right thing for the company.They have what they call a "balanced leadership" model, the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The practice leader thinks he's in charge, the regional leader thinks he's in charge (and there are multiple levels below both of these that think the same thing). No one...and I mean no one knows who is in charge and things that should take 15 minutes to decide linger for years. If you are looking for a place where there is no leadership, bad pay, no training, payroll that ignores laws and a company that truly does not care one bit about the employees then Stantec is your place.

Advice to Management

None....they are incapable of acting on it.