Staples - Staples is a great place to work, in a fun environment, with a great team! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Staples

"Staples is a great place to work, in a fun environment, with a great team!"

Former Employee - Cashier in Canton, GA
Former Employee - Cashier in Canton, GA

Pros

This was my summer job as a college student, and they worked with my summer schedule, and allowed me to make my own hours so I could take vacations. Staples was very accommodating. The people I worked with were great and the tone management set for everyone was relaxed. We got our work done but had a lot of fun doing the work.

Cons

During Back-to-School events, I felt the overnights were unnecessarily long and pointless. If they had created a very specific schedule or spreadsheet of each person's duties the night would have been shorter and things would have gotten done faster.

Advice to Management

Be more organized during back-to-school events, also know the hours of operation of most restaurants and get food ordered before everything closes for the employees staying for overnight organization of BTS

Other Employee Reviews for Staples

1. "Great experience, would recommend working there to close friends!"

Former Employee - Product Content Specialist in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Product Content Specialist in Framingham, MA

Pros

They have a great energetic atmosphere. Tons of people great people working in every department! It is a work hard play hard environment. And they truly value their employees and make a strong effort to show their gratitude and appreciation.

Cons

It is unrealistic to think an employee will get along with everyone in their office. Staples has an amazing group of people working for them, but there will always be some people that do not live up to the energetic atmosphere that Staples lives in.

2. "Couldn't have picked a better company to work for."

Current Employee - Certified Print Pro in Auburn, MA
    Current Employee - Certified Print Pro in Auburn, MA

Pros

Lots of room to grow ( but you have to be assertive).

Cons

Low starting pay, store is often understaffed.

Advice to Management

Add more staff, especially in Copy Center.