Staples - I enjoy working here. | Glassdoor

"I enjoy working here."

Current Employee - Sales Manager
Current Employee - Sales Manager

Pros

good benefits. room for growth.

Cons

long hours. not enough associate labor.

Advice to Management

NA

Other Employee Reviews for Staples

1. "good"

Pros

job growth potentional. Company is growing and opeing new stores it is a internal company. you can relocate anywhere in the us.

Cons

long hours schedule can change from time to time. Not that easy getting into the corporate office in Framingham,ma.

Advice to Management

Good place to get started you can grow quickly from one level to another in management, You have to be a motivated person to work here

"A nice place to work."

Current Employee - Copy Center Associate
    Current Employee - Copy Center Associate

Pros

I enjoy my customers, I enjoy my work, I enjoy making someone's day and life easier. I love the training platform and the product knowledge one gains. I enjoy my benefits package.

Cons

It is hard to get promoted in this position unless you are willing to transfer to other stores. Once someone gets a position in the store, they tend to hold onto it for life. Management tends to be very by-the-books and is unwilling to budge on customer service issues. Raises do not get increased proportionate to minimum wage increases.

Advice to Management

Let the employees know they are appreciated. Happy employees find joy in their work. There's only so much a 10% discount will cover for. Let your employees know that they are part of a team, that management respects them, and that you have their backs. We are the face of Staples.