Staples - Ever Evolving | Glassdoor

"Ever Evolving"

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Staples full-time

Pros

Managers who care about you. Fast paced. Strong focus on the customer.

Cons

Little flexibility in hours. Micromanaged by field teams. Few opportunities for growth within market.

Other Employee Reviews for Staples

1. "Wonderful Company to work for"

Current Employee - Resident Easy Tech
    Current Employee - Resident Easy Tech

I have been working at Staples full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

One of the reasons that i started at staples was that i saw growth and opertunity within the company due to its starting area of easy tech. I applyed and was hired almost in no time due to my experience in the past. i started off as the resident tech, and i have moved to several stores due to life. however in the 3 states that i have worked for i have never been treated with disrespect or anything like that. They are a fantastic company to work for and i see nothing but a bright future for them in the easy tech area. it took a while for them to build copy center...just as it will take time to build easy tech. they are a company worth investing your time and future into!

Cons

I have never had any BIG complaints while working for staples. the only thing i wish they would take a deeper look at and asses is thier procedure for loss prevention. not the best on earth. but thats outside my power. I know alot of the associates complain about how much they get paid. but again i have never been treated unfairly and again its out of my control!

Advice to Management

I think that Management does well in thier interactions with the employees at least in the stores that i have worked at. some better than others. we all have faults.

2. "Okay Could do better"

Pros

Health and Dental insurance even for part time

Cons

low pay even with experience

Advice to Management

raise pay