Staubach - Seemed like a decent place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Staubach

"Seemed like a decent place to work"

Former Employee - Intern in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I had good interaction with one specific upper manager. He took me under his wing and helped me out along the way. This was the main positive part of my employment. Hard to say if this is universal throughout the company but this made my experience positive

Cons

I didn't work there long enough to see much of a downside. The LA office was far from my home and it was along drive.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in young talent. Proper treatment of interns can create great full time employees who are willing to work hard to advance themselves and the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Staubach

1. "Unpaid internship is a joke"

Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA

Pros

Good way to gain industry experience by watching the agents at work

Cons

The staubach office in boston hires unpaid interns and has nothing for them to do

Advice to Management

Be more organized when it comes to intern responsibilities

2. "Roger Staubach is first class."

Former Employee - Intern in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Staubach has great people to work with. It is an open environment and they take pride in working with teams. As an employee, you are held to a high level of expectancy and have the opportunity for working in a variety of roles. There are great career advancement opportunities within Staubach. Overall, a great place to work.

Cons

Well, if you're not a proactive self-starter, this company is probably not for you. It is fast-paced and employees have to be great (not good) at multitasking. Be prepared to work your tail off. However, the experience (and earning potential) can be highly rewarding.

Advice to Management

Continue providing an open atmosphere for employees as it directly benefits communication throughout the company.