Steiner Leisure - it was a great opportunity to be a part of a well respected company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Steiner Leisure

"it was a great opportunity to be a part of a well respected company."

Current Contractor - SPA Therapist in Miami, FL
Current Contractor - SPA Therapist in Miami, FL

I have been working at Steiner Leisure as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

earning much to support my family needs,and a pleasure to travel around the world for free,meeting people from different places all over the world is a great things to treasure,all my life...

Cons

to work with people from diffrent countries,nationalities is hard to adjust,especially people working with negative attitude...

Advice to Management

moral values,ethical conduct is so important to every employee,to enhance the standard of quality service to each and every clientile

Other Employee Reviews for Steiner Leisure

"Abusive"

Former Employee - Director
    Former Employee - Director

Pros

There are some very hard working and well meaning people at the company. One can learn a lot from them.

Cons

Disrespectful and abusive of employees. Anachronistic early 20th century management style; very patronizing. Entire organization driven by fear reacting to fear.

Advice to Management

Please treat people with dignity and respect. It's not just a "nice" thing to do, it would actually improve bottom line results.

"Unfair Practices"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Pros

Other than traveling to nice places thats it

Cons

Where do I start they mis treat their therapist so bad, these poor people work 12-16 hours a day sometimes only bringing home 200 a month. Yep 200 a month! They have to wear god awful make-up everyday or they are told to go back to their cabins. Managment in Miami is all about the dollars I guess because most people are foreign that gives the free will to yell at spa workers, they talk down to them constantly. I have never met so many rude people in my life its a wonder they do not have lawsuits lined up down the street but the company is based in the bahamas.

Advice to Management

Nothing, Karma will take care of it.