Stella & Dot - Amazing, powerful leadership with a focus on entrepreneurialism | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stella & Dot

"Amazing, powerful leadership with a focus on entrepreneurialism"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

Pros

The top management is very focused on the expansion of the company, and in the CEO's words, "put more money in the hands of our valued Stylists". We internal folks behind the scenes at this powerhouse e-commerce DSA jewelry and lifestyle company live & breathe the mantra every day. We also are very focused the creation of a new platform to enhance the end user experience and create a unique social selling platform that will make our competitors cringe and scamper to copy. The Sequoia infusion of capital was just another testimony to the benchstrength we have in the top management team.

Cons

Seriously not many yet. They preach work/life balance, but as we all know during busy periods that is pretty much ignored and several departments have several employees burning the midnight oil to meet company-wide deliverables. The overall benefits package needs a complete and utter rehaul, and they can't seem to find an HR manager to suit the company's current needs plus growth, and the employees are still waiting......

Advice to Management

Keep it going strong! A few small fixes to the employee benefit package, perhaps more mid-managment meetings across departmental lines to enhance communications. Not a whole lot of gripes honestly.

Other Employee Reviews for Stella & Dot

1. "Great Culture"

I have been working at Stella & Dot full-time

Pros

Perks, benefits, great setting, nice floor plan, great culture, team players

Cons

healthcare plan is not the best

2. "Average"

I have been working at Stella & Dot full-time

Pros

Nice office and good colleagues

Cons

very high rate of turnover