Stellar Global Solutions - warmth | Glassdoor

"warmth"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

most are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on merit. there is also a sense of being able to freely approach anyone and communicate. i like it here. :)

Cons

disconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully there will be no fear in cascading pertinent information. if help is needed, help will be given.

Advice to Management

hopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will be on our favor -- able to see that it's the best boat to be in.

Other Employee Reviews for Stellar Global Solutions

1. "Every function of every personnel in this company does not do their job correctly."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't give any advantage in working in this company since every improvement asked from them are not recognized. They don't know how to take care of their employees.

Cons

They don't know how to take care of their employees. No improvement in total functions.

"Good management especially those coming from Purple Communications"

Former Employee - Communications Assistant in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Management is awesome from relay account smaller back office accounts.

Cons

Low compensation, no appraisal, no allowance. Everything you work for is taxable and deductible. Sometimes, management does not store enough longevity in the company of their employees. It is a common misconception that they can easily find people to replace their current workforce.

Advice to Management

Propose actions to show care about employee longevity and support. I would like to remind them of the time when they rehired former employees who have resigned for only over a month because they could not hire enough people needed to do the work.