Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great career growth opportunity

May 9, 2021 - Director of Sales in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is focused on organic and methodical growth, which creates opportunities for career advancement in all departments Any issues that have been posted about Stericycle in the past have been resolved with the change in leadership Stericycle operates with a high standard of ethics, there are no short cuts for success. We hire for attitude and culture, skills can be taught

Cons

Change is not for everyone. Stericycle is focused on long term success, which requires frequent pivoting. If you thrive in that type of environment, come on board. There is a lot of continuous education required, be prepared to learn!!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Stericycle Response

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and positive feedback. Stericycle leaders know that the key to our success is thanks to our dedicated team members. We appreciate the information you have shared.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great employer

Sep 7, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, good people. Great benefits

Cons

Right now anything covid related is scary, I wish training was remote, but they are keeping everything sanitized

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

One Way Street

Aug 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large company = stability. Standard Insurance. Some work from home positions offered throughout the company.

Cons

Your loyalty is not met with an equal return of loyalty. Your dedication, skills and efforts are not compensated appropriately. If you speak up against the corporate initiative, even if it's the right thing to do, you are considered to be unruly and are treated with a lack of respect. Stericycle rules very much with a "Do as I say" mentality. Directives are passed out daily with very little support and direction. Each sub team for each directive and/or project delivers contradicting instructions and demands from the next. The only way to be successful in this company is to play the game of politics and manipulation. Please read this review with an open mind. I am not simply a disgruntled employee who lacks responsibility. I've given my entire heart to this job for many, many years and I do not fit the mold of what they deem worthy because I choose my employees and my customers over the game. I stand up for myself and what I believe it and I've been smothered and hushed in return. I have been humbled by the tremendous support and loyalty from my employees throughout the years and it is heartbreaking to think of leaving them, but my worth is not recognized and I can no longer support the beliefs and treatment of those that run this company. If you are interested in working for Stericycle, I hope that you will hear my words and proceed with caution.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Stericycle.