Steritech - Like to be bled, this is your company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Steritech

"Like to be bled, this is your company"

Current Employee - Tech in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Tech in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Steritech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay and heath benefits

Cons

But for a huge price that takes your spirit and your soul.Honestly, you're better off in a dead end job at a fast food restaurent

Advice to Management

Remember how you got there, which is the people below you that you step on daily. You'll regret it eventually. BTW, I'd say what city I work in, but if I'm caught, they'd fire me, so I had to enter something. I chose the windy city.

Other Employee Reviews for Steritech

"Stress and micromanaging!"

Current Employee - Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Quality Management Specialist (Food Safety) in New York, NY

I have been working at Steritech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Rate of pay is decent.

Cons

Micromanaging, never any family time, stress, ridiculous amount of training for the type of job, they want to micromanage till you need something then you never hear from them.
    So they will not "give" you a company car, you pay a small amount for it out of each pay period. They pay for personal gas but you never have personal time to use it.
    Your DM will micromanage you to death unless you get a god one. There is always one more training session, one more FQA where you will be watched, judged and graded.
    Travel time exceeds what they tell you it will be.
    GPS on the car makes it impossible to drive like a real person would.
    No one in the office has it together. I got griped out for things they never took care of when I was hired.

Advice to Management

Get it together in the office, enough with the excessive training, it borders on the ridiculous.

"Extremely Stressful"

Current Employee - QMS in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - QMS in Chicago, IL

Pros

Steritech has the potential to be a great company to work for.... if management understands the life of the people in the fields.

Cons

No time with your family or love ones. There is no downtime. Daily travel can range over 3-4 hours day--one way. Management always adds additional stress. Work is never complete. Always feel like you are all alone in the field. District Managers with no clue of the pressure in the fields. No compensation for travel time. Never rewarded verbally. Always more training.....always more test...... a constant feeling of uncertainty. STRESSFUL....Don’t work here if you want a life. You will eat, sleep, and live Steritech........Apply anywhere else.........unless you want to live on a couch paying someone to listen to your problems.

Advice to Management

Stop putting some much on specialist. Provide counseling for your employees.