Sterling Computers Corporation - There has been a huge amount of growth and change, which has brought more opportunity within my position. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sterling Computers Corporation

"There has been a huge amount of growth and change, which has brought more opportunity within my position."

Pros

I enjoy the diversity in my projects, along with the professional growth that I’ve experienced. Also, the family oriented, laid back environment.

Cons

Sometimes the communication is inconsistent.

Advice to Management

Communication enables Success! The more we know about your vision and expectations, the better we do.

Other Employee Reviews for Sterling Computers Corporation

"A great place to work where there is a lot of possibility to work hard and succeed."

Pros

Sterling has great values and the majority of people work hard and as a team. Sales and engineers strive to help customers meet thier goals and exceed their expectations. Sterling has incredibly talented people running the business and hired employees.

Cons

Sterling could share and communicate important company strategy information more regularly. Communiting more often about the business goals and strategies in the different business units would help everyone. Sterling lacks in formal process communication. Sterling should communicate strategic long term plans for the business.

Advice to Management

Setting the expectation of yearly performance reviews would be beneficial. Regularly communicating the structure and goals of the different teams would be beneficial.

2. "Sales Opportunities"

Pros

Excellent infrastructure for sales growth.

Cons

There are literally no cons at this company.