Sterling Computers Corporation - Sterling has given me the opportunity to grow as a technical professional | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sterling Computers Corporation

"Sterling has given me the opportunity to grow as a technical professional"

Pros

From the top down, the company believes in family values and in their employees. We are all empowered to do the right thing for the customer, and receive support from our management to accomplish that. The company is growing at a good pace, with very little turnover.

Cons

Due to the geographic location of some of our consultants, company news does not always make it out efficiently. Vacation caps out at 3 weeks, no matter how long you have been there.

Other Employee Reviews for Sterling Computers Corporation

"There has been a huge amount of growth and change, which has brought more opportunity within my position."

Pros

I enjoy the diversity in my projects, along with the professional growth that I’ve experienced. Also, the family oriented, laid back environment.

Cons

Sometimes the communication is inconsistent.

Advice to Management

Communication enables Success! The more we know about your vision and expectations, the better we do.

"A great place to work where there is a lot of possibility to work hard and succeed."

Pros

Sterling has great values and the majority of people work hard and as a team. Sales and engineers strive to help customers meet thier goals and exceed their expectations. Sterling has incredibly talented people running the business and hired employees.

Cons

Sterling could share and communicate important company strategy information more regularly. Communiting more often about the business goals and strategies in the different business units would help everyone. Sterling lacks in formal process communication. Sterling should communicate strategic long term plans for the business.

Advice to Management

Setting the expectation of yearly performance reviews would be beneficial. Regularly communicating the structure and goals of the different teams would be beneficial.