Stevens-Henager College - Great place to work... if you have no ethical/moral compass | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Stevens-Henager College

"Great place to work... if you have no ethical/moral compass"

Current Employee - High School Admissions Representative in Ogden, UT
Current Employee - High School Admissions Representative in Ogden, UT

I have been working at Stevens-Henager College full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed my time at Stevens-Henager College for the fact that I LOVED what I was doing on a day to day basis as a recruiter working in the high schools. The admissions team was fun to be a part of and the compensation was great.

Cons

There is absolutely no job security. The power struggle between department heads, campus presidents, and the CEO' was gross and redundant and negatively impacted the college as a whole, both employees and students. The college is based on an unethical backbone of greed.

Advice to Management

Do the students a favor and resign. Put people who genuinely care about education more than money in place to make executive decisions. It would probably attract more students and end up increasing your precious revenue.

Other Employee Reviews for Stevens-Henager College

1. "I love studying at this college and they have the best caring professors around."

Current Employee - Student in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Student in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Stevens-Henager College full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am not sure about working there as I live miles away but the people that I do know that work there are wonderful.

Cons

Some professors seem to really don't care and rush us through our 4 week Module.

Advice to Management

Nothing to say

"Disgusting company who lures you in without telling you the truth about the business."

Former Employee - Admissions Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Admissions Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Stevens-Henager College full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay. Some of the people that work there are cool.

Cons

The benefits are terrible, cheap health care, good chance you will get fired when you come back from using vacation days.

Advice to Management

Realize that you can't force someone to go to college. And that increasing goals when more then 80% of the sells force already can't hit probably means the goal is too high.